23 September 2011

Fall is here!

The fall has officially arrived! I love the fall. The weather is perfect, the holidays are just around the corner, and the food is always divine. Soups are one of my favourite meals to make. They are hardy, yet so simple.

But this post is about more than just food. It's a run-up of everything I actually accomplished (and didn't) this summer. My biggest conquest: my bathroom. When I started, it was all the same colour, an off-white that wasn't exactly pleasing. And when I say the room was the same colour, I mean the whole room: the ceiling, the floor, the walls, the trim, the vanity base, everything.  And I love color as much as I love the fall. So, here's how I changed it:
This gives you some idea of the colour of the bathroom originally.
Ta da!
Pretty flowers adding another splash of colour.


Behind the door decoration.

A view from further back.

More house projects to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment