04 April 2011

The Phinn Strikes Again

So I had a post nearly ready, but I just can't bring myself to talk about cupcakes or ice cream after I saw what Phinn had done this afternoon while I was at work...

I've been working on my backyard in the hopes of making it, well, making it presentable before the end of the summer.  There's a lot to do, but I decided to start with something relatively easy: pulling weeds.  I began in a round central planter and did about half this weekend.  Feeling like I accomplished something, I left it knowing I wouldn't be able to work on it again until next weekend.

Phinn, exceedingly curious but not destructive (yet), left it alone.  Until today.




Notice the dirt everywhere but where it's supposed to be?  Yep, I spent my afternoon with a broom.

No comments:

Post a Comment